What's new
MGTOW Cafe Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I Selfish?

I am currently 12 years old. Today me parents gave me dinner and I wasn't eating fast enough. I accidentally dropped a pea and my mom said I was giving food to the dog even though their name is comet. I told my mom that I didn't drop food and she said I did. Eventually my dad came in and my mom said
He's giving food to the dog!
I said
No I didn't!
She replied
Yes you did
I was so irate. Eventually, my dad came back into the room and my mom said
Maybe you can sit next to Eric so he doesn't drop the food.
I was so pissed so I said.
If you keep that up I won't eat the food and I will go upstairs!
Eventually I went upstairs and got so angry so I went downstairs. And I said my mom was
acting like a cunt
,Eventually my dad came in and my mom asked what my mom was talking about. And my mom said
He called me a cunt
My dad yelled at me and said
What's next, you gonna start calling black people niggers?!
I was really upset and I went upstairs and they started blaming It on the YouTubers I watch like Shoe0nHead or Blaire White. Eventually I went downstairs and told them I hated them and I went outside and waited to see if they would comfort me. My mom opened the door and started yelling at me. A half hour later my dad knocked on my door to come talk to me and we argued about weather or not it was okay to say the word cunt in a quotation context. My dad said the word cunt was just as bad as the word nigger. Eventually my dad started crying and saying the world wouldn't give me a second chance. I felt bad. I didn't know what to do. He said he would restrict email. But I really don't want him to. What should I do?