What's new
MGTOW Cafe Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banning mgtow.tv

Neroke-5

By the way even if they do ban it in your house. This block exists only in your house. You can go somewhere else download the videos you like and watch them later.
Also and this would be just me, the moment I moved out of the house I would IMMEDIATELY send them a photo of me watching MGTOW.tv first thing along with a copy of The Bill of Rights

By the way even if they do ban it in your house. This block exists only in your house. You can go somewhere else download the videos you like and watch them later.
Also and this would be just me, the moment I moved out of the house I would IMMEDIATELY send them a photo of me watching MGTOW.tv first thing along with a copy of The Bill of Rights
Actually they have restrictions that ban it on my phone no matter where I am. But that’s a good idea when I turn 18.

Igor MGTOW

Save up and earn money then get a new phone i am getting the windows NT 3.51 source code which would be modified into a new os for mgtows to use

Igor MGTOW

get a scheme for earning money during covid-19 and get it up and running for the time being when you will still be with your parents