• To combat spam, scammers, and other nefarious users, all new registrants must be manually approved by the staff. To expedite this process, please reference your profile on mgtow.tv or other social platforms. Also, this forums is 18 and over.

Guys...in the USA; DROP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING; AND DIGEST THIS NEWS....CAREFULLY. This is some very sick shit!

Abysswatcher

DO YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT?!!! FUCK IT! THEY NEED TO QUIT. THIS RETARDED VEGETATIVE STATE MOTHERFUCKER WANTS TO CRIPPLE THE MILITARY....THEN THEY CAN INFLICT TYRANNY UNTO THE PEOPLE AND REALLY VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION. NO FUCKING NEWS STATION ON YOUTUBE...EVEN THE INDEPENDENT ONES ARE COVERING THIS STORY. TIMPOOL COVERED IT....THEN QUICKLY WITHDREW THE VIDEO AFTER 2 HOURS...THESE SICK FUCKS...THE GODDAMN BARBARIANS ARE ALREADY AT THE GATE...ITS THE ADMINISTRATION

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
Biden's trying to get away with as much death and destruction as fast as possible, so nobody can come back and arrest his ass or assassinate him and his cronies.

Comment

Abysswatcher

this news needs to be shared...no one else is covering this...obviously it's not on youtube. but it's not even on bitchute nor ffucking roxytube.....these bastards are controlled opposition...This is why we shouldn't support those bastards...they all did not cover this news!

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
this news needs to be shared...no one else is covering this...obviously it's not on youtube. but it's not even on bitchute nor ffucking roxytube.....these bastards are controlled opposition...This is why we shouldn't support those bastards...they all did not cover this news!
You're talkin about it, so that's something. Also there's a shit ton of news being shared all the time. So it could be a matter of how long it's been out.

Comment

Abysswatcher

The problem is that news article came out Aug 12; today is Aug 26. That's at least 2 weeks in between. The news was surpressed. the only way i found out was through timpool and around 2 hours after he had posted that video it disappeared. Today some marines got killed and some got injured while trying to flee afghanistan today

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
The problem is that news article came out Aug 12; today is Aug 26. That's at least 2 weeks in between. The news was surpressed. the only way i found out was through timpool and around 2 hours after he had posted that video it disappeared. Today some marines got killed and some got injured while trying to flee afghanistan today
Okay, I misunderstood what you meant about Tim pool earlier.

I thought you said he just posted it and he was the only one talking about it, I guess I didn't see where you wrote that it disappeared off of his web page.

That's not suppressed that is completely censored.

However I'm willing to bet if you go to his page on Odysee, that you might be able to find it. Hey and if you give me the link, I'll even mirror if you want.

Comment

Abysswatcher

1 Comment
P
pirania commented