• To combat spam, scammers, and other nefarious users, all new registrants must be manually approved by the staff. To expedite this process, please reference your profile on mgtow.tv or other social platforms. Also, this forums is 18 and over.

Introduce Yourself

TheJohn

Sup Fellas, you can call me John. I have been a viewer on MGTOW youtube since 2016. It's always fun to watch videos and join to the newest plarform. So, I hope everyone gets on the same page and create a community we can all benefit from.
Im a quiet guy that does electronics as a hobby. Most of the time working to pay for old debt when before I learned from MGTOW. Boy I wish I knew the mine that I stepped in. Now im almost debt free, investing on crypto miners and living live comfortably. Like Terrance says, "you always win the long game" or thats what i remember from the video.??

Favorite video games are No man's sky and Chrono Trigger.

John

Attachments

• image0_4.jpeg
    image0_4.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 75

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
I'd like no man's sky better if it worked on my PC properly. During the Spring I tried it out again because there is a massive update, unfortunately there was something wrong with that update and it prevented me from progressing much further in the game. I was just starting a new game when I ran into this problem.

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
I started off with Sandman videos in the beginning and then eventually I started listening to thinking ape barbar stardusk and then I found TFM. And ended up following him pretty much everywhere.

Comment

grondilu

I'm grondilu pretty much anywhere you could see this username.

I'm 43, French. I used to be a software engineer but I wasn't a good one. In fact I only worked two years as a software engineer, and even then, it was in the financial sector so it wasn't exactly advanced in terms of software development. I resigned in around 2008 in the middle of the financial crisis. I was then planning to live on my savings for a few years and hope for the best. I had become repulsed by the financial system so I was thinking a lot about an alternative monetary system, which led me to learn about bitcoin quite early. In September 2010 I wrote about bitcoin on a French website dedicated to linux :

I suspect this article did a lot to raise awareness about bitcoin in the French speaking world. I'm pretty sure I created several multi-millionaires. Unfortunately I did not become very rich myself as I lost confidence in the currency at some point (because of the alt-coins and various other reasons). I still own enough not to worry about finding a job any time soon though, which is important because I'm lazy AF ?.

I came into the manosphere much later than all this, in around 2017 I think, can't quite recall. I came into it mostly because I was getting increasingly annoyed by the feminist angle slowly but surely creeping into my entertainment (I was watching lots of tv show and stuff) and ruining it. One day I somehow stumbled upon the MGTOW acronym and that lead me to read the corresponding wikipedia article. In the "see also" section, there was a mention of Esther Vilar's book "The manipulated man" which intrigued me. I bought the book and that was what made me fall in the rabbit hole (normies would say that's what "radicalized" me). I then followed prominent MGTOW/red pill videos creators : sandman, happy humble hermit, undead chronic, TFM, alpha male lifestyle,...

These days I don't really know what to do with my life anymore, especially with the terrible current geopolitics. It's just hard to see what the world will be like in even a few years. I had a phase when I was into sports, then into chess, then into programming, then most recently into language learning. I don't stick with anything beyond a few months, rarely more than a year. I'm wandering, basically.

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
Yeah, the entertainment industry is turning to dogshit within the past decade. I know what that's like.

One of my favorite TV shows is possibly coming back, Stargate, but the caveat is that Amazon is purchasing MGM the studio that owns all the rights to the Stargate franchise, and a lot of us are afraid they're just going to destroy it like every other show that came before it within this past decade.

Some of us have outright boycotted any attempt of Amazon to implement their woke crap into the script, But ultimately at the end of the day we all understand that it comes down to what Amazon wants since they purchased the rights to it.

However, many of us have stated that we won't pay for a service if they Implement these trends into the show.

Give them the choice of money walks if bulshit doesn't walk.

Comment

KaiserVenom

Sup, everyone. Kaiser Venom here. Just making my first post in this new server. Can't wait to use it a lot. Let's hope more fellas join in. Let the party begin!

Comment

DarthPennywise

Staff member
Its good to see some familiar faces and some new faces. and some new faces already
I'm DarthPennywise the Dark Lord of Clown World...
Been a forum nerd since the early days of the internet and i cant wait to see how this community develops.
If anyone has any questions on now to navigate the forum structure i'm happy to help in any way i can

Comment

SaintEvrest

Saint Evrest here, from the states, been on the site for 2 years started my channel from the bottom, i share content and do my own thing aswell lol

Comment

Abysswatcher

the name's oniiibak; an alias i use on "shit"tube. I've been around....since the black purge on youtube, through the current purging of mgtow and conservatives. Hope more men who love their freedom of speech show up here; then we'll really have a verbal party. Looking foward to hearing different views and in the process learning from the critical thinking of other men. And of course...clowning the videos of some fefails too

Comment