• To combat spam, scammers, and other nefarious users, all new registrants must be manually approved by the staff. To expedite this process, please reference your profile on mgtow.tv or other social platforms. Also, this forums is 18 and over.

Is your mind still intact?

SchemeHub

Mine has atrophied because of a total overhaul, but I was already headed that way prior to 2019. Somewhere in the middle of 2020, completely snapped and ruthlessly, cut everyone off. There is no telling if the virus thing helped it along or it was an independent process. Relating with other people became not simply inconvenient rather a real legitimate torture. After a bit of growing as it so happens when you become stronger people become aware that you can no longer be used for psychological drain. A person that was submissive and all of a sudden became more self respective, is now a threat to them. Personally I was already on such an edge, drinking myself almost near to death every day, suddenly I've said fuck it and left the whole shit by getting onto a plane, the next place was no sweeter, actually much worse. This is where books like the 50th law come to mind, put your self in the harshest of environments and survive. I've survived, but my desires have all but died, except for maybe trying to make money like a merchant by not doing anything. That of course is forbidden for goy, unless.

Everything sucks your energy, with more ferocity than a nympho sucks dicks. People, friends, family, JOBS, banks, phones, TV's, events, internet, etc all full of shit and no life. It is only natural to embrace villainy, to go from colorful to pitch black in your relations to the world. At times it is scary, have I stared too deep into the abyss? I hope it won't stare back. Truthfully all these motherfuckers will out-evil, see they've been playing this game since birth, some kind of magnified perversion.

Tony Montana: What you lookin’ at? You all a bunch of fuckin’ assholes. You know why? You don’t have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin’ fingers and say, “That’s the bad guy.” So… what that make you? Good? You”re not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don’t have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There’s a bad guy comin’ through! Better get outta his way!

See, it must be that I've always wanted power, even unknowingly. That is precisely why my tongue was never tied and that is the road to hell. It was unconscionable to me that the vast majority was always judging, always hating, always jealous even over the slightest of things of no real importance. Slimy sleazy dirty motherfuckers, just one of their looks is enough to put someone into the grave. I've only came to these terms when done enough research and it started to rub off on me, these qualities. It is despicable to walk past a person, having no idea of who they are and judge the shit out of them but that is what people do. The ones who are smarter, apparently.

So what is the point of all this? Regardless of your intentions, if they are somehow ''pure'', than they will be misinterpreted for something else. At best, your good intentions will be frowned upon, at best.

How can you tell what's in their fucking head? It could be anything, the latest news bullshit cast, some kind of tik-tok upload, some kind of friend suggestion, some kind of alpha character that's dominating their subconscious, elm street, some kind of demon from a horror flick? Kardashians? Your relation to people is paralleled to the latest upload in their mind.

But there's nothing baaaaad in that, maybe two people who like game of thrones meet? than that's what the fuck they are going to talk about and that's the full extent of it. Why am I so aggressive about such mundane stuff? Because people have LOST '' The Art Of Conversation'' and art of conversing with another. The society does not provide and perhaps has never provided anything substantial in as far as manners and the conversations going somewhere, benefiting both parties, lasting adequate duration of time, having climax and natural closure. Talking to people is exactly like fucking them ( no homo ) as awkward as fucking is these days, the conversations are even more so awkward. That is because these bitches, just sit there with their mouth on fifty locks and read you like a fucking scientist, record you like a wiretap undercover cop and then mangle that shit and pull the stings of your mental and emotional states. Women ruin everything. As a result men have nothing to talk about but some cars, video games and women of-course.

Another thing that has pissed me off is these men who bring their women everywhere they go, what fucking retards. The bitch is always spying, prying and sucking energy. These women have not spent one real minute in the entirety of their lives on trying to understand how to be more pleasant to a man. They do not understand that men are all different, unlike they are, all the same communist entity.

So there, I wrote something, maybe mediocre but it helps to let some steam off.

Last edited: