• To combat spam, scammers, and other nefarious users, all new registrants must be manually approved by the staff. To expedite this process, please reference your profile on mgtow.tv or other social platforms. Also, this forums is 18 and over.

M.E.D.S

sammu adams

M.D.E.S stands for men escaping degenerate society. It is not a movement but only a realization of the truth that the western society as a whole become so secular and degenerate, it can trun an inncocent man into a lustfull monsters.

instead of red pill we take m.e.d.s everyday to realize the truth the government and society hiding from us.

Attachments

• M.E.D.S.png
    M.E.D.S.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,416

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
Now this is creative genius!

because we could use both acronym as a form of pills being taken as meds as well as the full acronym.
20211014_135849.png

You might say we could use this and be monetized on YouTube as well as other Normie platforms, although I do suppose it will eventually be banned, however why not take advantage of it while we can?

Comment

brownzombie

M.D.E.S stands for men escaping degenerate society. It is not a movement but only a realization of the truth that the western society as a whole become so secular and degenerate, it can trun an inncocent man into a lustfull monsters.

instead of red pill we take m.e.d.s everyday to realize the truth the government and society hiding from us.
love you bruh for creating another subgenre for us MGTOW fellas ....

Comment

sammu adams

Well you can use the M.E.D.S label promote mgtow idealogy in YouTube or Facebook or twitter for a while.

But you have to be carefull though, if you want to use this label for a long time.

Comment

brownzombie

hey i made an effort to make an acronym for M.O.N.K. MALE NATURE'S ORIGINAL NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL KRYPTONITE well could you drop some MONK PILLS as well on these fellas under this new acronym bruh , its free real estate from my side , i am just happy to have helped my fellow MGTOW BROTHERS

Attachments

• M.O.N.K..jpg
    M.O.N.K..jpg
    785.8 KB · Views: 18
Comment

brownzombie

another term for M.O.N.K. is MEN'S ORIGNAL NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL KLEPTOGRAPHY monk pills would work for us all MGTOW anyways and another one MEN'S ORGINAL NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL KRYPTONITE monk pills would be amazing and use them under the garb of promoting buddhism, it would be more popular among guys then anything else

Attachments

• M.O.N.K..jpg
    M.O.N.K..jpg
    785.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Comment

sammu adams

Yes Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism and islam all of these religion told us to go follow monk lifestyle and ran off from the degenerate rotten city culture but these secular gynocentric simp generation won't allow these faith to be followed.

Comment

sammu adams

hey i made an effort to make an acronym for M.O.N.K. MALE NATURE'S ORIGINAL NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL KRYPTONITE well could you drop some MONK PILLS as well on these fellas under this new acronym bruh , its free real estate from my side , i am just happy to have helped my fellow MGTOW B
The monk pill isn't sounding correct with your idealogoy, you could say Monk's tea (chai)
As example " i drank monk's tea and i found my enlightenment "

Comment