• To combat spam, scammers, and other nefarious users, all new registrants must be manually approved by the staff. To expedite this process, please reference your profile on mgtow.tv or other social platforms. Also, this forums is 18 and over.

Myron Gaines works for the feds

Abysswatcher

if you have done any collaborations with this bastard, or made the mistake of sending money to this fucker, the feds are watching your ass now. Well then again...if you are a competent man, you ARE on their watch list

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
if you have done any collaborations with this bastard, or made the mistake of sending money to this fucker, the feds are watching your ass now. Well then again...if you are a competent man, you ARE on their watch list
This guy?
20210826_185147.png

Isn't he just some Pua snake oil salesmen?

I don't really listen to these guys. Or any Pua for that matter.

1 Comment
brownzombie
brownzombie commented
neither do i brother, you are so on point with this person

Abysswatcher

prove it.
Here is the proof. Copied part of the show where he said he "used" to work for the feds and uploaded it on mgtow.tv. Here is the link: https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/myron-gaines-quot-used-quot-to-work-for-the-feds_32fMnzU481AUOT6.html

One key thing about those government agencies like the feds...you NEVER stop working with or for them. At some point you could become inactive...but who can tell when he will be made active again. Get this...he quit in 2020...we aint doing nothing evil yet we gettin spied on. Motherfuckers wasting our damn tax dollars spying and manipulating us instead of doing productive things to fix the country. Bet they've been examining and studying us; trying to figure out how to take us to jail legally; likely. This is so fucked up man. These criminals...

Comment

SPECTRE

dude, that is crazy. even his name is fake. wow. respect for backing up your claims. this needs to be spread out to the top creators to warn people. send it to chronic, he'll take care of it.

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
Here is the proof. Copied part of the show where he said he "used" to work for the feds and uploaded it on mgtow.tv. Here is the link: https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/myron-gaines-quot-used-quot-to-work-for-the-feds_32fMnzU481AUOT6.html

One key thing about those government agencies like the feds...you NEVER stop working with or for them. At some point you could become inactive...but who can tell when he will be made active again. Get this...he quit in 2020...we aint doing nothing evil yet we gettin spied on. Motherfuckers wasting our damn tax dollars spying and manipulating us instead of doing productive things to fix the country. Bet they've been examining and studying us; trying to figure out how to take us to jail legally; likely. This is so fucked up man. These criminals...
Well, that's why we don't drink the Pua snake oil.

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
Wow he was a mentor, there's no fucking way he would have left that at such a young age, these guys get paid really fucking well, and for him to jump into the Pua snake oil salesman role, the kind of shit that can lead to guys getting arrested especially if you set these guys up, it sounds like he's running a Honey Trap that gets these desperate guys to use the tactics that will more than likely lead them to get falsely accused by some woman and then arrested because "believe all women"

Holy shit! We've heard about guys that did Pua getting arrested for a few years now, ever since 2015.

It's entirely possible that he was hired to do this job, becoming a Pua coach that was meant to gather all these guys information, so if they can be surveilled using the exact same tactics only to be arrested.

I suspect to get his channel off the ground that it took considerable funding to add Bot views until the Honey Trap started showing real view results.

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
It's not my best work, but it was all I could do on my phone and on the fly.
20210827_113014.png

Feel free to use this as your thumbnail.

Comment

Abysswatcher

dude, that is crazy. even his name is fake. wow. respect for backing up your claims. this needs to be spread out to the top creators to warn people. send it to chronic, he'll take care of it.
undeadchronic already knows. in short...i got the information from his live stream yesterday. i wonder how terrence popp and these other suckers feel about this information since they did that shit where they wanted to charge each man that attends their shitty convention with fresh and fit. These Motherfucking content creators got caught slippin....HARRRD. Not only that....they might now also have their share of responsibility for exposing other hidden red pilled guys to the feds for investigation

Comment

SPECTRE

i would not be blaming these guys for that conference. they were invited. it's not like they were pushing it. popp even said in his stream that he simply is not being invited anywhere so it was an opporunity he just could not pass. i bet the same was the case with most of the other guys. in the end, who wanted to go, pay and see it, did. so why are people so rallied up about it is a bit strange to me. it's like with movies or social media. if you don't like it, don't watch it/go there.

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
I chose to release it on my channel anyway. More ppl need to see this.

Comment

TheGrimLord

Content Creator
Don't forget that TFM is also former NSA, but I definitely do trust him and believe he means well. TFM is also a great deal older and more seasoned than this guy. He's said that there would be glowies in this community. MG has also bumped heads with Rollo who TFM used to do shows with.

I do think we need to loosen the tin foil just a tad though. While there are definitely men trained by the FBI to monitor communities like ours, I don't think it is entirely fair to say that every former agent is just out to get people.

However, it is awfully funny to me that he would go after the PUA's. YouTube still hasn't kicked them off the platform, if you look up MGTOW there you'll find a video first from Bulldog Mindset, a known PUA. I didn't think that PUA's were even viewed as a threat, yet. I'm surprised he hasn't gone into MGTOW. I mean, we're the ones that supposedly "hate women" and all that other garbage, so you would think it would be here more than other areas. Certainly the incels, you see what the UK is doing in regards to them.

I'm honestly just a bit shocked, but it could be reconnaissance on his part.

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
Don't forget that TFM is also former NSA, but I definitely do trust him and believe he means well. TFM is also a great deal older and more seasoned than this guy. He's said that there would be glowies in this community. MG has also bumped heads with Rollo who TFM used to do shows with.

I do think we need to loosen the tin foil just a tad though. While there are definitely men trained by the FBI to monitor communities like ours, I don't think it is entirely fair to say that every former agent is just out to get people.

However, it is awfully funny to me that he would go after the PUA's. YouTube still hasn't kicked them off the platform, if you look up MGTOW there you'll find a video first from Bulldog Mindset, a known PUA. I didn't think that PUA's were even viewed as a threat, yet. I'm surprised he hasn't gone into MGTOW. I mean, we're the ones that supposedly "hate women" and all that other garbage, so you would think it would be here more than other areas. Certainly the incels, you see what the UK is doing in regards to them.

I'm honestly just a bit shocked, but it could be reconnaissance on his part.
PUA has proven to be a bad deal that has often lead men into getting arrested, it's funny that you mention TFM, as it was from his shows throughout the years that often talked about guys involved in PUA, have been arrested.

Listen to TFM'S older shows, you will hear him talking about this going on multiple times within the past 5 or so years.

I have all of his old shows in my channels playlists.

But you know, I respect you playing devil's advocate here, because your right that he could be a good guy, but I honestly don't trust the PUA's, I happen to know that the PUA lifestyle is a scam in the current era we are living in and will likely lead to men putting themselves in a position that will likely get them arrested.

Whether it's planned or not, I don't know.

But something TFM mentioned a while back stuck with me.

And it had to do with the mentality of helping ppl, and not exploiting them and providing an alternative that will lead into helping these ppl.

PUA works under the guise of helping these men, but it also exploits them into a doxxable situation and also exploits them and their money.

It's just an overall bad situation that nobody should put their trust in so blindly.

Comment

SPECTRE

TFM is the OG. Personally i have plenty of issues with him, so we would not get along on a personal level. But he's generally good to listen to.

Comment