• To combat spam, scammers, and other nefarious users, all new registrants must be manually approved by the staff. To expedite this process, please reference your profile on mgtow.tv or other social platforms. Also, this forums is 18 and over.

Possibility of avoiding lockdowns and creating a mgtow settlement in "International Waters"

Igor MGTOW

Today i have found out that International waters are basically lawless and that countrys dont bother policing and i began to theorise about avoiding lockdowns and maybe creating a mgtow town in International waters
here i will try to see whether it is possible and will see feedback on the idea.

We mgtows should colonize part of international waters because doing so we complete a few objectives. Avoid lockdowns and masks and any covid related restrictions and see what the effects of mgtows living toghether in a town would look like.

but i will add a few points.

1. We would be surrounded by water everywhere and will need to grow our own food and make our own fresh water or will need to purchase food and water in bulk.
2. We could use the open sea to put up solar panels or generators and buy fuel for the generators to generate electricity which may be needed in the town as we mgtows use electricity and internet to host mgtow platforms and use those things in daily living.
3. Defence against raiders and pirates. since international waters are not governed the area could be used by pirates and raiders and potentially anti mgtows. we will need to guard against that so we survive
4. Generating funds for the town. this could be done and would have to be done in several sectors. running a town in international waters would not be cheap so this would have to be done.

overall i give a chance of this being succsesfull at 48% as there are road blocks but i am confident mgtow people will be able to run the town in international waters well.

Discuss below the Feasibility of creating a mgtow town in international waters

Igor MGTOW

here is the map of international water and it looks like we have lots of options to set up a mgtow settlement

1629136457467.png

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
Oh boy..... I don't think the water would be a good idea.

We would be completely exposed to all the elements when it came to weather, everything would be a challenge to the point of it not being worth it.

Also I think our odds would be better off in comparison to this within a desert type of location.

The best thing to do is the go where no one else will go, which makes the water idea feasible from that perspective however it's unrealistic and would likely Fall Apart.

But let's humor this idea, so let's say we all live in separate boats, and we produce our power through wind or solar and perhaps even within the water.

We wouldn't ever be in one place, we would have to constantly move and change our location due to the whims of the changes in the weather.

And it could be the same perspective if the location where a desert, however in a desert things can be slightly easier to accomplish.

Maybe not for a traditional sense of having a house, ancient cultures once used the landscape to their advantage and built their structures within the mountains or caves and lived off the land, of course you'd have to make sure you are living in a place that had plenty of water access and access to Wildlife that you can hunt and fish to continue existing.

This is why everyone talks about being off the grid, and being off the grid requires you to live at a location that most others would not want to because some areas that are off grid tend to be away from everything that you need from the perspective of resources.

TFM for example is considering and moving to Alaska, that's a giant piece of land that has plenty of animal life water but the place can be kind of harsh if you're not the kind of person who likes the cold.

I know of one guy who moved up there by taking tfm's advice, and he told me that he likes it there, however when it comes to his internet it's pretty much dogshit. He can't stream videos very well which means he has to download them or use websites that don't require high-speed internet, like this website for example would probably work really well with his shitty internet issues.

And that could probably be boosted if he were to install a satellite internet where he is located.

The unfortunate thing is satellite internet is quite expensive.

There are many other factors that I'm not bringing up, but in order to live free all that's required is to go where most people avoid.

That may not save you forever though, so it could be one of those situations where we are just waiting out the storm of communism, and that can last up to a very long time, you could very well live the rest of your life living like this.

Of course that is your choice, everybody has different values and what they're willing to put up with, I think most people outside of this community will give in because they I want normalcy or at least some semblance of normalcy.

It's hard to live on your own outside of the grid, because everything you make or do you have to produce yourself. And I can look at this from a community standpoint, where it might actually work for a little while.

I don't know if you listen to TFM at all, but he talks about this stuff quite often on his show, especially since this year started.

It might actually be worth listening to to give yourself some perspective and to look out for certain things in order to plan that route properly.

Comment

Igor MGTOW

Oh boy..... I don't think the water would be a good idea.

We would be completely exposed to all the elements when it came to weather, everything would be a challenge to the point of it not being worth it.

Also I think our odds would be better off in comparison to this within a desert type of location.

The best thing to do is the go where no one else will go, which makes the water idea feasible from that perspective however it's unrealistic and would likely Fall Apart.

But let's humor this idea, so let's say we all live in separate boats, and we produce our power through wind or solar and perhaps even within the water.

We wouldn't ever be in one place, we would have to constantly move and change our location due to the whims of the changes in the weather.

And it could be the same perspective if the location where a desert, however in a desert things can be slightly easier to accomplish.

Maybe not for a traditional sense of having a house, ancient cultures once used the landscape to their advantage and built their structures within the mountains or caves and lived off the land, of course you'd have to make sure you are living in a place that had plenty of water access and access to Wildlife that you can hunt and fish to continue existing.

This is why everyone talks about being off the grid, and being off the grid requires you to live at a location that most others would not want to because some areas that are off grid tend to be away from everything that you need from the perspective of resources.

TFM for example is considering and moving to Alaska, that's a giant piece of land that has plenty of animal life water but the place can be kind of harsh if you're not the kind of person who likes the cold.

I know of one guy who moved up there by taking tfm's advice, and he told me that he likes it there, however when it comes to his internet it's pretty much dogshit. He can't stream videos very well which means he has to download them or use websites that don't require high-speed internet, like this website for example would probably work really well with his shitty internet issues.

And that could probably be boosted if he were to install a satellite internet where he is located.

The unfortunate thing is satellite internet is quite expensive.

There are many other factors that I'm not bringing up, but in order to live free all that's required is to go where most people avoid.

That may not save you forever though, so it could be one of those situations where we are just waiting out the storm of communism, and that can last up to a very long time, you could very well live the rest of your life living like this.

Of course that is your choice, everybody has different values and what they're willing to put up with, I think most people outside of this community will give in because they I want normalcy or at least some semblance of normalcy.

It's hard to live on your own outside of the grid, because everything you make or do you have to produce yourself. And I can look at this from a community standpoint, where it might actually work for a little while.

I don't know if you listen to TFM at all, but he talks about this stuff quite often on his show, especially since this year started.

It might actually be worth listening to to give yourself some perspective and to look out for certain things in order to plan that route properly.
i dont think we need separate boats i think we can reuse oil rigs and remove the oil drilling parts and create a surface where the houses schools and markets can be put in.
also we are not trying to be off grid we are simply trying to create a new grid fit for mgtow purpose
and the water has its benefits as no feminist would be insane enough to go there.
another good thing about the water is fishing and the water can be desalinated and fish could be used as food or could be sold for other foodstuffs.
going with the reused oil rig (stripped of the oil mining parts) if we have atleast 5 of those rigs we can make a decent town thats neither big or small and we can use them for residential areas and the other ones for growing food. also since nobody polices the international waters this would be perfect testing for the artificial womb

the video about the oil rig idea is this

Comment

Abysswatcher

HAHAHA....you peeps entertaining funny but at the same time a disastrous idea. We all know that men of integrity are what makes the global economy survive. Lmao...you think they just gonna let their work horses leave?? No man...those gestapo are going to come after your shit and you and possibly destroy the stuff you had going on that what prospering. Need an example of this?? Refer to the bombing of Tulsa, Oklahoma in the USA around the mid 1900s. Them black peeps had black wall street and lots of good things going on there...the US government launched missles into the place filled with civilians and decent folk who wanted the government out of their shit. Learn from what happened to those people. It's the same reason why black men of integrity instead of building their own decent community would rather move into an affluent non black neighborhoods than create their own. If you create an a land where a lot of men who follow red pill philosophy you are putting a target on your back and their backs The governments would create some stupid excuse to come destroy and enslave you

Comment