• To combat spam, scammers, and other nefarious users, all new registrants must be manually approved by the staff. To expedite this process, please reference your profile on mgtow.tv or other social platforms. Also, this forums is 18 and over.

Regarding the Spam

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
He actually asked me personally, but I don't really like the format.

It's confusing as all the forums feel almost identical.

You can't seem to delete your posts in any way that I can see.

I mean I can edit, I just can't delete them.

1 Comment
DarthPennywise
DarthPennywise commented
maybe you cant delete the original post because it has comments from other users beneath it

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
However, I can delete these replies. It's very odd functionality.

But perhaps it's because I don't understand the rules when it comes to using this old-fashioned format.

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
maybe you cant delete the original post because it has comments from other users beneath it
Maybe I'll get used to it, it is a new format for me. But it reminds me of back in the early 90s forums that I avoided like the plague for many of the same reasons. And that's probably why I never touched Reddit to begin with.

1 Comment
DarthPennywise
DarthPennywise commented
yep its definitely a throwback style. i actually was a huge forum nerd back in the early days of the internet and have always been a bit of a forum nerd so its definitely a lot more like home to me...but i can understand why people wouldn't be into it

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
yep its definitely a throwback style. i actually was a huge forum nerd back in the early days of the internet and have always been a bit of a forum nerd so its definitely a lot more like home to me...but i can understand why people wouldn't be into it
The only one that I remember spending time in, was a forum that was built for the old thief games modding scene, I haven't gone to that website in a while, but that seemed to be a little easier to navigate than this even though it's style was fairly old. Maybe I'm just too much of a normie.

Comment