Find Big John And Bring Him Back

Deerhunter

His Patreon site is suspended and his you tube channel gone. He’s an effective spokesman. We need to fish him out and help him. I can only imagine the kind of attack he’s under now. If anyone knows how to reach him, write something.

pbisque

How does monitization work exactly? I know a lot of the paypal like organizations are also SJW infested. Did you find one that isn't?

How does monitization work exactly? I know a lot of the paypal like organizations are also SJW infested. Did you find one that isn't?
I do not know if Amr's MGTOW.TV works any different than youtube; however, on youtube, monetization was done by ads that a content creator would place on the their videos. In fact, Youtube was swindling people because technically, they allowed brands to come and the brands would pick videos they wanted to place their ads on; however, youtube would get an equal share of the revenue when it was the content creator's video that ultimately made the money. Youtube only supplied the platform and the means to get ads. So every time an ad was placed, youtube would place a commission or price on the brand and they would get the money. Youtube would then use an algorithm to determine the amount of $ given to a content creator and give them a percentage or amount based on the number of views, comments, subscribers and likes the content creator had on their videos. Youtube also held the decision making on what videos THEY would allow to be monetized and guidelines of what a content creator would have to jump through to, just to be able to benefit from it.

I think Amr could better this process if he wanted to. I would have liked it if youtube set like a 10% commission on ANY revenue generated from the brand and 90% would go to the content creator. It's not fair if someone creates something and just because it is your platform and you supply the brands, that you get the bigger end of the deal.

YourHeinness

@Wiwldcat4mation Building a new platform from scratch is not easy bro. To get it so users like it and want to come and use it is also quite another thing. But I will say this, the market is ready, so ready, for a good solid platform that the guy who comes up with it first will make a ton of money.

@Wiwldcat4mation Building a new platform from scratch is not easy bro. To get it so users like it and want to come and use it is also quite another thing. But I will say this, the market is ready, so ready, for a good solid platform that the guy who comes up with it first will make a ton of money.
The other side of it is that Youtube is a business and they are allowing content creators on their platform and they SHOULD be able to decide what to keep and takeaway. I just think it is unfair to have it so lax in the beginning and then require content creators to have a minimum of 1000 subscribers before they get Adsense. It kind of sucks for up and coming content creators.