Harem system

moh

This is specifically for Amr, please can you make a video explaining how this works? there isn't much info on it online and I'm curious about it.

Thank you.

Alpha Male Lifestyle

Administrator
Business Class
Content Creator
There will be a video about it soon. Super quick, all a marriage is is that it's a contract between man and women. The contract is I'm a man I'll provide and protect and I'm a woman I'll provide sex and taking domestic duties. That's all marriage is. You are the boss and your wife is the employee.

The Harem system is you are a business and your concubine is a sub contractor. I don't know if you dabbled with the gig economy like Uber and such, but Uber is a business and they contract work out to you such as picking up and dropping off passengers. Other than the money you get from the service they don't owe you sick pay, social security, health insurance, and at any time they can terminate the contract with you. That's what the Harem System is.

A lot of people today like myself prefer the Gig economy because of the freedom and we don't have much liability to stay with an employer or be subservient. A lot of women out there they too don't want to be tied down to a man. They much rather be free agents. However if a gig economy company treats you good you stick with it and don't bother looking elsewhere not because you must but because you chose to. Big difference between having to do something against your will vs willingly wanted to be with an entity. Bottom line here if you have concubines in your harem and you treat them well they won't look elsewhere.

moh

Thank you that makes sense, I'm really looking forward to the video, and also, Shias have a very similar concept to what you just described called a temporary marriage, im wondering what you think about that too.

There will be a video about it soon. Super quick, all a marriage is is that it's a contract between man and women. The contract is I'm a man I'll provide and protect and I'm a woman I'll provide sex and taking domestic duties. That's all marriage is. You are the boss and your wife is the employee.

The Harem system is you are a business and your concubine is a sub contractor. I don't know if you dabbled with the gig economy like Uber and such, but Uber is a business and they contract work out to you such as picking up and dropping off passengers. Other than the money you get from the service they don't owe you sick pay, social security, health insurance, and at any time they can terminate the contract with you. That's what the Harem System is.

A lot of people today like myself prefer the Gig economy because of the freedom and we don't have much liability to stay with an employer or be subservient. A lot of women out there they too don't want to be tied down to a man. They much rather be free agents. However if a gig economy company treats you good you stick with it and don't bother looking elsewhere not because you must but because you chose to. Big difference between having to do something against your will vs willingly wanted to be with an entity. Bottom line here if you have concubines in your harem and you treat them well they won't look elsewhere.
Women are more porcupine than concubine. :D