How to prevent hair loss?

moh

This question is specifically for Amr, as you have very good hair for a mid-aged Arabic man, so I'm wondering if you're doing anything to keep your hair looking good.
Is it genetics? do you take any medications? Any advice? I'm 20 years old and have noticed small hair loss, my dad is bald too.

Alpha Male Lifestyle

Administrator
Business Class
Content Creator
Genetics. My dad is bald, too. If your grandfather from the mother's side has hair then you will. It's normal to lose about 50 hair strands a day. If you are noticing thinning then look at shampoos that might strengthen your hair. A great example is Ovation cell therapy: https://www.ovationhair.com/

They are also on Amazon so check out product reviews.

Genetics. My dad is bald, too. If your grandfather from the mother's side has hair then you will. It's normal to lose about 50 hair strands a day. If you are noticing thinning then look at shampoos that might strengthen your hair. A great example is Ovation cell therapy: https://www.ovationhair.com/

They are also on Amazon so check out product reviews.
"If your grandfather, from the mother's side, has hair, then you will"...do you mean my mother's father? My mother's father still had hair; however, my hair is thinning. I am currently combing it over; however, whenever I bend, that combed hair falls on my forehead. I do not think it would look good if I were to have sex with a gal, missionary, because who wants to look at a bald spot and me trying to put my hair back into place while I fuck her? lol
That has got to be somewhat humiliating for a male (just thinking about it).

I think the best thing would be to find shampoos, cut it really short or just go bald. It seems like girls are somewhat attracted to bald guys.

mgtowman

Minoxidil 5% spray or Finasteride tablets. Depending on your location, you may or may not need a prescription.

Of course, the most cost-effective solution in is to let yourself go bald or get ahead of it and shave it off. Female validation is a bottomless pit with a terrible ROI. Having said that, I can't blame someone who's still in their twenties. Typically, the older you get the easier it is to walk away.

Minoxidil 5% spray or Finasteride tablets. Depending on your location, you may or may not need a prescription.

Of course, the most cost-effective solution in is to let yourself go bald or get ahead of it and shave it off. Female validation is a bottomless pit with a terrible ROI. Having said that, I can't blame someone who's still in their twenties. Typically, the older you get the easier it is to walk away.
It is easier to walk away because the time to pump and dump without catching a disease was when you were 13 or 14 years old. By the time a woman hits her 20s or marriage age, she had already been infected with some sort of STD and it is not worth risking your health for. She also knows how to get things with her vagina and in some cases, she already knows the negatives and positives of divorce rape since she has already gone through one. Unless community laws can be taken away for good and we can ask women for their health history, it is best for me to GTOW.

MGTOWRevolution

Eat your fruits and vegetables. Vegetables will help grow you hair because it will allow nutrients and more blood to your hair. I noticed when I went on a juice fast I would grow hair where it is missing. I only have a small amount of receding hair line.