I love you

Karim_the_Dream

Most women today are demonic in spirit. I put nothing past them anymore when it comes to evil.

Listen at the common laughter of the women in the audience (second video).
Women LOOOOVE to emasculate men.
Another example, a very subtle one, is when girls 'play' painting their little brother's faces.
They put make up and lipstick on him, experiment with all that stuff on his face and paint his face like a woman.
They do it jokingly and have actually no evil intentions towards their brothers BUT subconsciously they want emasculate him. And they love it.

Last edited:

YourHeinness

Listen at the common laughter of the women in the audience (second video).
Women LOOOOVE to emasculate men.
Another example, a very subtle one, is when girls 'play' painting their little brother's faces.
They put make up and lipstick on him, experiment with all that stuff on his face and paint his face like a woman.
They do it jokingly and have actually no evil intentions towards their brothers BUT subconsciously they want emasculate him. And they love it.
O the double standards of woman! But that's how they like it right ... "All for me and none for you"she says. Now reverse the situation and see how a bunch of men sitting around a table laughing about a woman who had her clit sliced off, is handled by a woman. Someone would end up in jail right.

Karim_the_Dream

O the double standards of woman! But that's how they like it right ... "All for me and none for you"she says. Now reverse the situation and see how a bunch of men sitting around a table laughing about a woman who had her clit sliced off, is handled by a woman. Someone would end up in jail right.
But women don't seem as a perv as a Harvey Weinstein for example. Harvey Weinstein is perceived as a f****** monster and women are seen as non threatening angels. Looks is the reason for being perceived as a sex offender or not.

Women are pigs😜

Last edited: