New Hire At Work

So, on Richard's post "thread below" mine, I go on to write about a gal hired and who started out working hard. While she was in my department for like 5 months, I come to hear that she and her husband had problems with their kids and they ended up divorcing or separating (not sure which). Apparently, she ended up finding another spot within the place I work and so she is gone.

Just recently, we picked up a new hire to take her place and he just told me today that "he never hates anyone". Then he slipped in that he hated his ex. Apparently, she stole $5000 (not really sure if it was stole or that he "invested $5000" in her); however, when she broke up with him and he asked for it back; she put a restraining order on him. WTF?!

He did say that he never asked for her to pay it back (but seriously?). When someone gives you that much $, YOU PAY THEM BACK! That is just the right thing to do. Anyway, I told him that he was in a better position now. Being single and focusing on one's self is even better. I even reminded him of the laws within the U.S. and how they are stacked. I told him to be aware that if he should talk to her, to be wary. Gals can use the fake rape claim and he would be toast. Additionally, I told him that, right now, it is actually the best to move overseas because the laws are just better (Philippines, Vietnam, etc,)

Last edited:

Alpha Male Lifestyle

Administrator
Business Class
Content Creator
Women will NEVER pay you back because women are animals. An animal only consumes for the now. Asking a girl to pay you back is like telling a bear to regurgitate the food it ate last week.

Women will NEVER pay you back because women are animals. An animal only consumes for the now. Asking a girl to pay you back is like telling a bear to regurgitate the food it ate last week.
Yeah, they are kind of like ducks in a way. If you bring them bread crumbs, they will follow you and entertain you. Once they find out you have nothing for them, they will waddle back to the pond. Forget asking the duck for the crumb, you gave it, back, just to spend more time with it. It finished whatever you gave it and that moment is no more.

pbisque

As a general rule, never give anyone money, male of female, that you can't afford to loose. All women may be animals, but at least half the men are as well. There are some denominations of Christianity that think there are only 10,000 or some other number of savable souls on the planet. Obviously they all think they are one of those. LOL. Regardless, that concept makes more sense to me every day.

As a general rule, never give anyone money, male of female, that you can't afford to loose. All women may be animals, but at least half the men are as well. There are some denominations of Christianity that think there are only 10,000 or some other number of savable souls on the planet. Obviously they all think they are one of those. LOL. Regardless, that concept makes more sense to me every day.
Males know what it is like to make money and the struggles of holding down debts, so they will offer at least SOMETHING in return. Women will not. Also, men are more upfront about it. If a homeless guy comes up to you and says "Hey, can I HAVE this amount of $?" They are basically giving you a choice. When you are married to a woman, they are passive about it. They make SOME money or none at all, if stay at home. Women will also make it seem like if you give them money, there is something charitable that you did for them and that they deserve it. Then when they divorce rape, they will use screwed up laws to justify that they deserve any money from you (other than child support). What they fail to realize is that taking care of a kid should only be paid back in hours, not earned wages. Anytime she is left home with a kid, the man need only to repay that debt to spend an equivalent amount of time with that kid.

Redpillstilskin

Had a new hire at my restaurant. 23yo female. We’re understaffed, so we appreciate the extra help. But then she starts crying to everyone around the shop about her two kids and her mom dying of cancer and a bunch of emotional bs and here we are trying to make tips. Even some of the single women who I am working with notice her complaining and don’t like it. They are starting to foist all of this emotional energy on people who never consented to it. It’s actually kind of sad until you realize the entitlement.

Had a new hire at my restaurant. 23yo female. We’re understaffed, so we appreciate the extra help. But then she starts crying to everyone around the shop about her two kids and her mom dying of cancer and a bunch of emotional bs and here we are trying to make tips. Even some of the single women who I am working with notice her complaining and don’t like it. They are starting to foist all of this emotional energy on people who never consented to it. It’s actually kind of sad until you realize the entitlement.
You can even tell just by working with them. My manager is a gal and she allows the new gals to do whatever they want. The first gal I had written about on another post had come in helping everyone, asking if she could help me with my job tasks. Weeks later, I come to find she does not want to do her work completely in the rotation we have for the day and instead, sneaks peeks at her cell phone right in front of my manager. If even I am caught sitting, my manager expects me to take on more work (I am a male). One time she clearly did not want to do her job task and blatantly told me" Do you want to do _____?" My manager was looking at me; however, being the hard worker that I am, I did not want to say "No" to it. I always grew up with the mentality that you do not want to do something or you say anything even remotely "no" to a manager, word will spread, and you can get fired for it. My job is At Will, I can be fired for ANY reason or NO reason at all.

Within the time she worked with us, she also had personal problems with family and she would always stress that family is more important than work. What gals forget to think about is "how do you fund the family?" I come to find that she divorced her husband ,who she had been with for 10 years. Yeah..at my job, she ended up divorcing her husband. O_O Not her previous job (I am in a red state..people marry young), this job! She had her first kid at like 20 years of age! She actually has two kids one is 12 and the other is 3.

Another gal that was just recently hired on, I feel, gets her way with how she wants things organized. There is a specific way for papers to be dropped off at her desk because she matches stuff if she is not inputting. There is one specific area to where we put papers and I have always done it that way. She expects it to be put in another tray where it has no relation to it because that is just a tray where she knows all the "pending" forms go. Today, I even put the forms in the correct place and she has this "YOU DO WHAT I SAY!" attitude. I told her that she needs to speak with the manager before she decides to change it to doing it that way. I am betting tomorrow the manager ends up allowing her to do it her way and not protocol, which I have been following. The worst thing is? Tomorrow is the day when our "business manager", who is over my boss and other bosses, allows her to become permanent because she finished her temporary amount of hours necessary to become full time. DARN!

This other gal is also having problems with two guys, one guy is out of jail and she had one daughter with him. He is still trying to get to his daughter (from her), accusing her of not being able to take care (and I could see why seeing as she is a temp). This is why I think men should be able to take care of the kid until the gal is financially stable. I am actually FOR child support; however, only if the gal is working. I am AGAINST community laws because the gal is an able bodied adult and NEEDS to do something to support a family, if she divorces (it was on her!). Or...be on government, which the taxpayers pay for (I would pay a little bit higher taxes if it was used for women, like men, to be temporarily on during hard times). The other guy is in jail and I think he was let out temporarily and he is the father of her son. She is now pregnant with another baby and we heard about this two months ago. She is always taking time off work, manager kind of was frustrated about it...but nothing. She is still going to become permanent! WTF?! I can see why her husband divorced her or they called it quits by the way she thinks she COULD boss me around. She can go from a happy attitude to a "just go away" to "you are making me mad". I told her straight off to talk to the manager before she goes against protocol and changes anything.

Currently, the first gal ended up moving to another department (do not see her much). This gal is going to be heck to work around. I am so glad we hired another guy though. Department ends up being three guys, manager is a gal and now this gal.

Last edited:

Redpillstilskin

Damn that sounds rough. Right now one of the older single moms at my job has a fuck-up son who just got hit by a car. I think the dad was a druggie, which is sad but makes it where the woman always gets to call out. Oh I gotta talk about my owner. I hate the practice of business owners hiring their friends. HIRE QUALIFIED PEOPLE. Jeez, it’s hard too work with a bunch of miserable saps that the owner feels bad for. But hold fast mgtow. You earning potential in the US goes up the more people drop out from working.

I’m in a unique position because I’m mgtow and no one else younger or older than me at my job wants to do any work. I get to work 40 hours no problem and every time one calls out I get overtime! It’s like bein in tha eye of the storm. Around me is calmness, stability, income. Outside of me is utter effing chaos.

Redpillstilskin

You can even tell just by working with them. My manager is a gal and she allows the new gals to do whatever they want. The first gal I had written about on another post had come in helping everyone, asking if she could help me with my job tasks. Weeks later, I come to find she does not want to do her work completely in the rotation we have for the day and instead, sneaks peeks at her cell phone right in front of my manager. If even I am caught sitting, my manager expects me to take on more work (I am a male). One time she clearly did not want to do her job task and blatantly told me" Do you want to do _____?" My manager was looking at me; however, being the hard worker that I am, I did not want to say "No" to it. I always grew up with the mentality that you do not want to do something or you say anything even remotely "no" to a manager, word will spread, and you can get fired for it. My job is At Will, I can be fired for ANY reason or NO reason at all.

Within the time she worked with us, she also had personal problems with family and she would always stress that family is more important than work. What gals forget to think about is "how do you fund the family?" I come to find that she divorced her husband ,who she had been with for 10 years. Yeah..at my job, she ended up divorcing her husband. O_O Not her previous job (I am in a red state..people marry young), this job! She had her first kid at like 20 years of age! She actually has two kids one is 12 and the other is 3.

Another gal that was just recently hired on, I feel, gets her way with how she wants things organized. There is a specific way for papers to be dropped off at her desk because she matches stuff if she is not inputting. There is one specific area to where we put papers and I have always done it that way. She expects it to be put in another tray where it has no relation to it because that is just a tray where she knows all the "pending" forms go. Today, I even put the forms in the correct place and she has this "YOU DO WHAT I SAY!" attitude. I told her that she needs to speak with the manager before she decides to change it to doing it that way. I am betting tomorrow the manager ends up allowing her to do it her way and not protocol, which I have been following. The worst thing is? Tomorrow is the day when our "business manager", who is over my boss and other bosses, allows her to become permanent because she finished her temporary amount of hours necessary to become full time. DARN!

This other gal is also having problems with two guys, one guy is out of jail and she had one daughter with him. He is still trying to get to his daughter (from her), accusing her of not being able to take care (and I could see why seeing as she is a temp). This is why I think men should be able to take care of the kid until the gal is financially stable. I am actually FOR child support; however, only if the gal is working. I am AGAINST community laws because the gal is an able bodied adult and NEEDS to do something to support a family, if she divorces (it was on her!). Or...be on government, which the taxpayers pay for (I would pay a little bit higher taxes if it was used for women, like men, to be temporarily on during hard times). The other guy is in jail and I think he was let out temporarily and he is the father of her son. She is now pregnant with another baby and we heard about this two months ago. She is always taking time off work, manager kind of was frustrated about it...but nothing. She is still going to become permanent! WTF?! I can see why her husband divorced her or they called it quits by the way she thinks she COULD boss me around. She can go from a happy attitude to a "just go away" to "you are making me mad". I told her straight off to talk to the manager before she goes against protocol and changes anything.

Currently, the first gal ended up moving to another department (do not see her much). This gal is going to be heck to work around. I am so glad we hired another guy though. Department ends up being three guys, manager is a gal and now this gal.

Damn that sounds rough. Right now one of the older single moms at my job has a fuck-up son who just got hit by a car. I think the dad was a druggie, which is sad but makes it where the woman always gets to call out. Oh I gotta talk about my owner. I hate the practice of business owners hiring their friends. HIRE QUALIFIED PEOPLE. Jeez, it’s hard too work with a bunch of miserable saps that the owner feels bad for. But hold fast mgtow. You earning potential in the US goes up the more people drop out from working.

I’m in a unique position because I’m mgtow and no one else younger or older than me at my job wants to do any work. I get to work 40 hours no problem and every time one calls out I get overtime! It’s like bein in tha eye of the storm. Around me is calmness, stability, income. Outside of me is utter effing chaos.

My manager is religious and so this makes it harder. Apparently, she is a choir leader at her church and that means she tries to "understand" people. She tries to be compassionate and it sucks because that is what allows most of the people, hired in, to not do anything they do not want to do. It definitely has made me understand and do pretty much all job tasks. I guess it is a benefit because of job security and yes, it gives me a crap load of overtime as well! In the end, it is just frustrating, but I guess I should be thankful for the benefits. I think people, who call out, the employees who work, should get like half of the called out employee's wage as well. Think about how cool that system would be!

Apparently, I am in a red state (no offense if you are and like it); however, I think this is why they are allowed to hire in relatives of employees, friends, and of course people who are not truly qualified. I mean they have years of work experience (some may not even), but they do not have education backing. You will find that people with an education are overall more mature in a job setting; whereas, when you hire people that may have "work experience", they tend to screw around or befriend the boss to get leniency. It's sickening.

I am trying way too hard here to state that a degree is suppose to segregate a good from a bad worker; however, it is not always the case. This is what I have experienced though.

Redpillstilskin

My manager is religious and so this makes it harder. Apparently, she is a choir leader at her church and that means she tries to "understand" people. She tries to be compassionate and it sucks because that is what allows most of the people, hired in, to not do anything they do not want to do. It definitely has made me understand and do pretty much all job tasks. I guess it is a benefit because of job security and yes, it gives me a crap load of overtime as well! In the end, it is just frustrating, but I guess I should be thankful for the benefits. I think people, who call out, the employees who work, should get like half of the called out employee's wage as well. Think about how cool that system would be!

Apparently, I am in a red state (no offense if you are and like it); however, I think this is why they are allowed to hire in relatives of employees, friends, and of course people who are not truly qualified. I mean they have years of work experience (some may not even), but they do not have education backing. You will find that people with an education are overall more mature in a job setting; whereas, when you hire people that may have "work experience", they tend to screw around or befriend the boss to get leniency. It's sickening.

I am trying way too hard here to state that a degree is suppose to segregate a good from a bad worker; however, it is not always the case. This is what I have experienced though.
I never thought about it that way. Funny thing about where I’m living is that in some pockets it’s a red dot and right next door is a liberal wasteland lol. There’s another girl whose 22 and going to college but otherwise at my job no one is educated. The manager has gone to school for management but you know how those degrees are obtained, not to bash it. It’s not exactly a liberal arts education. You make a great point about the political attitude of business owners, tho. About the pay system, I think a fluid wage that rises with increased responsibility would benefit the independent person and disenfranchise the working women who are scrimping and saving. Excited to see how this holiday season goes. Ironically I’m singing with a Christmas choir of older conservatives. Good luck being the standing boss while the real one panders to his henchwomen!

I never thought about it that way. Funny thing about where I’m living is that in some pockets it’s a red dot and right next door is a liberal wasteland lol. There’s another girl whose 22 and going to college but otherwise at my job no one is educated. The manager has gone to school for management but you know how those degrees are obtained, not to bash it. It’s not exactly a liberal arts education. You make a great point about the political attitude of business owners, tho. About the pay system, I think a fluid wage that rises with increased responsibility would benefit the independent person and disenfranchise the working women who are scrimping and saving. Excited to see how this holiday season goes. Ironically I’m singing with a Christmas choir of older conservatives. Good luck being the standing boss while the real one panders to his henchwomen!
Going back to the gal who was a new hire, I was kind of nauseated when I asked her a question after hearing something from here in the beginning. I coolly asked her "So in your divorce you got the house and 50%?" She was like "Well, I wanted the car too; however, the judge gave it to him because unless he sells it, I cannot get half."

HOW EVIL?! So basically this gal thought SHE should have his car as well, even though, she received the house and kids.

This is a good example of how one female just wants to take and take and take.

Politically, I am leaning Liberal; however, I see how handouts can really screw things up because it ends in abuse of the system. I am very anti-abortion (I mean I would not tell a gal that she is wrong for doing it...I just would never vote for it, hence why I never vote in elections). I do not think community laws should exist. If you earned the money, it's your keep! You cannot say that you cared for our child or spend time or whatever and equate that to lost wages (which is what most women do). This is why they certainly think they deserve 50% and everything in a divorce.

What I would see women as are equal to able bodied adults. If you never held a job and you were divorced, you need to do something to become employed or go on government for aid until you can get back up, just like a man. What did feminism want? Feminism wanted women to be in the workforce and be paid equal to men. How the hell is that going to happen if they do not want to work and want to siphon money from men?

I would be willing to pay them equal HOURLY what I would for men on similar job tasks, but salary..forget it. Biologically, they need more maternity leave and a business cannot sustain paying someone their hourly wage when they take off a lot or are on that leave. It's not a huge pool of money, the business only makes money off workers working for that time that they make a product or provide a service.

Women do not get that. They treat businesses like the government, men like the government, etc. They need to know what it is like to STRUGGLE and the anxiety that comes with not being able to pay a bill or going a day without eating. Maybe then would they learn!