What is a misogynist?

pbisque

The definition of misogynist is a man who hates women. I have an alternative definition. How about a man is a misogynist if he distrusts women as much as they distrust each other. That is a definition I can subscribe to. LOL. I could call myself a proud misogynist then.

The definition of misogynist is a man who hates women. I have an alternative definition. How about a man is a misogynist if he distrusts women as much as they distrust each other. That is a definition I can subscribe to. LOL. I could call myself a proud misogynist then.
I think there are many different definitions of a misogynist; however, there should only be one. The definition, as you stated, is any "man who hates women". Hating would mean never wants to be near them and pretty much wants to kill them IF seen on sight. I do not think you would find tons of people like this. Serial killers? Maybe.

Now days, feminists have taken this to the next level. Any time a male activist group wants to take some power back, write for example, community laws, women think HE is a misogynist because he is taking away their right to divorce rape men. Other examples would be if they want something and amale does not give it to them and it leads to false blame. For instance, if a woman states that she wants sex and she gets it. Then she goes back and states it is rape (obviously, this would be a fake rape accusation). If she wins the case, she tells the public (because the media loves being on the receiving end of women's rights) that this guy was a misogynist for fake raping her because he should have done something she wanted and it led to a case to where she was fake raped.

So old school definition is a male who HATES women at all costs, like sees them as an invading species of sorts. The current definition is a skewed one by feminists and is used to shame males so they can get attention and $ for it.

Last edited:

VBLAKEROSE

Embrace your toxic masculinity brother.

Karim_the_Dream

If you play along like DiCaprio and shut up about the blackpill and the dark side of female nature, then you are not a misogynist. Offend women's vanity publically, and you are one.