What's new
MGTOW Cafe Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banning mgtow.tv

Igor MGTOW

I will once I turn 13. I have been trying to make an account for a long time but I don’t agree to the terms of service.
you said in one of your videos you were 12 alpha male lifestyles knew that info and didnt do anything so he was probably going to let you do your thing

you said in one of your videos you were 12 alpha male lifestyles knew that info and didnt do anything so he was probably going to let you do your thing
But in order to create an account it says I have to agree with the terms of service and the terms of service state that I have to be at least 13 to use the site.

Igor MGTOW

But in order to create an account it says I have to agree with the terms of service and the terms of service state that I have to be at least 13 to use the site.
if the owner himself let you do what you want with the info he had then techincally you agree to the terms because he agrees to let you in